Instagram has over 200 million monthly active users and over 60 million photos are uploaded daily. The average Instagram user spends 257 minutes on the site each month and Instagram engagement is 15 times higher than Facebook engagement.
Join the Dotti Team for a 3hr workshop to learn how Instagram can be used to grow your business and build your profile. Learn ways to find more followers and how to get the most out of what you’re already doing.
Who Should Attend
Business owners, entrepreneurs & bloggers that are already using Instagram and want to know how to get business-focussed results from it.
Topics will include
- Setting up your profile correctly
- What is a hashtag and how to use them
- The native features of the Instagram app
- How to find good people to follow
- Tips to increase your followers
- Crafting the perfect shot
- Sharing your images
- To repost or not to repost
- Apps to make your photos SHINE!
- Monitoring & managing Instagram using online tools
- Scheduling your posts
What to Bring With You
Your mobile phone
Photos on your phone that you want to share to Instagram
Thursday 21 August
10am – 1pm
Byron Regional Sports and Events Complex, Ewingsdale Rd
$75 (includes morning tea)